Normanton Park Review Part 2
Where Knowledge, Opportunities and Growth Converge
Dover Knowledge District
2nd Astronomical Transformation
On this page, Normanton Park condo review covers one of the most important aspects when looking for a home – Education. This is especially important for families with school-going children and working parents. With so many reputable local and international schools and institutions around Normanton Park, you can save a lot of precious ferrying time. And for independent teenagers, they will feel convenient and safe because there are public buses and Kent Ridge MRT near to Normanton Park.
Families with school-going children will be pleased to know that Dover Knowledge District is just a short 5-min drive from Normanton Park. Here is the Dover Road educational hub whereby there are plenty of options to choose from, be it nursery or tertiary levels, local or foreign syllabus. There is always a place reserved for our young future leaders. As an extension of one-north, the Dover Knowledge District further enhances the synergies between the nearby business parks, academic and research institutions. Such vibrant integrated spaces not only help to create exciting new jobs and learning opportunities, but more importantly, support Singapore’s long-term economic growth.
- National University of Singapore – 5min
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College – 6min
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) – 6min
- School of Science and Technology – 7min
- United World College (SEA Dover Campus) -8min
- Singapore University of Social Sciences – 11min
- Singapore Polytechnic – 10min
- Henry Park Primary School – 9min
- Hwa Chong Institution – 12min
- Nanyang Girls’s High School – 14min
- Dover Court International School – 8min (up to 1750 students)
- United World College (SEA Dover Campus) – 9min (2986 students)
- Tanglin Trust School – 6min (approx 2700 students)
The emergence of such a world-class education hub with so many reputable international schools will only further boost the value of Normanton Park in time to come.
Besides the abundance of world-class education opportunities, the sheer number of students and staff derived from Dover Court School, United World College and Tanglin Trust School is already huge enough to form a ready pool of tenants for Normanton Park investors.